top of page

The Exodus Project Group

Public·50 members
Abdalla Cantrell
Abdalla Cantrell

Need For Speed III 1998 With Modern Patch 1.6.1 And Cop Patch Repack

And now, years later, I had tried to play this game. But the game refused to run on modern hardware. So, I had tried to investigate how to fix it. I had a little carried away by this. As the result I've created an impressive patch. 25000+ lines of assembly code, 150+ days of reverse-engineering and coding, 40 sheets of A4 paper were covered with writing during development, a huge list of changes...

Need for Speed III 1998 with Modern Patch 1.6.1 and Cop Patch repack

@Bluelight1982 Try changing the renderer in ini under ThrashDriver or try set some other relevant settings, there is a readme file readme-patch_en.txt or alternatively you can use some GUI for that as the one I made long time ago, its on my website -> xcx.4fan.cz/setup-for-modern-packs/ (hope VEG dont mind the link :) )

First of all, thanks so much for such a huge effort. Much appreciated it. I do understand that your patch was made for modern OSes like Windows 10, but is it working on Windows 98 as well (no emulation - real hardware)?

Hi VEG, hope you are well. Quick question I play Need For Speed III Hot Pursuit with your modern patch, using the beta 1.6.2 version. I use 'nGlide' as my driver and play at a 4K (3840x2160) resolution. The game runs fine, however I have weird black lines running in the menu's of the game. No matter what resolution I choose, the black lines stay. If I change renders, for example DX8, I don't have the lines but the menu resolution sticks at 640x480. Any idea how to fix this? Let me know! 076b4e4f54

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page