top of page

The Exodus Project Group

Public·49 members
Robert Mack
Robert Mack

How to Download and Install Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows

How to Download and Install Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows

Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 is a software application that allows you to connect and display images from your PC to a Panasonic projector or display wirelessly. You can also use it to control the projector or display remotely, or to share content with other users in a moderator mode. In this article, we will show you how to download and install Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows step by step.

Panasonic Wireless Manager Me 5.5 For Windows Download

Step 1: Check the system requirements

Before you download and install Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows, make sure your PC meets the following system requirements:

• OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, or Windows 8 (32/64 bit)

• Web browser: Internet Explorer 8.0 or later

• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor or compatible processor installed. Intel Core i5 or higher recommended for image display.

• Memory: 1 GB or more

• Hard disk: At least 100 MB free space (Extra free space is required to save the device information.)

• LAN environment: For wired LAN connections, LAN connector (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, or 1000BASE-T) required. For wireless LAN connections, wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n/a standard compliance) required.

• Monitor screen: High Color (16 bits) or up

• Desktop area: 1,024 x 768 pixels or more, 2,048 x 1,536 pixels or less

Note that operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers. Also note that some functions may not work properly if your PC is using a wireless WAN (wireless wide area network) or has a switchable graphics function.

Step 2: Download the software

To download Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows, follow these steps:

• Go to the official Panasonic website[^1^] and click on the Download button under Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows.

• The Software Licensing Agreement window will appear. Read the terms and conditions carefully and select Agree if you accept them.

• The installer program will start to download automatically. Save it to the folder of your choice.

Step 3: Install the software

To install Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows, follow these steps:

• Once the installer program has been downloaded, double click wmme55.zip.

• This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named WMME55.

• Open the WMME55 folder and double click Setup.exe.

• The installation wizard will guide you through the installation process. Follow the instructions on the screen and click Next when prompted.

• Select the destination folder where you want to install the software and click Next.

• Select the components you want to install and click Next.

• Select whether you want to create a shortcut on your desktop and click Next.

• Click Install to start the installation.

• When the installation is complete, click Finish.

Step 4: Launch the software

To launch Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows, follow these steps:

• If you created a shortcut on your desktop, double click it. Alternatively, go to Start > All Programs > Panasonic > Wireless Manager ME > Wireless Manager ME.

• The software will start and display a list of available projectors or displays on your network.

• Select the projector or display you want to connect to and click Connect.

• Your PC screen will be displayed on the projector or display wirelessly.

Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed Panasonic Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows. You can now enjoy wireless projection and remote control of e0e6b7cb5c

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page